Lets Talk Numbers!
Table numbers are a fun way to add a little flair to your wedding decor. We've been busy researching some great ideas for this upcoming seasons wedding clients, and decided to share some our favorites to help inspire you to think outside the frame!
1. RUSTIC WOOD TILE We adore this woodland inspired centerpiece. It's rustic, yet elegant - a perfect pairing for this gorgeous wood-stained tile with painted table # Source: A Good Affair
2. VINTAGE VANITY MIRROR Old vanity mirrors are beautiful treasures and can be found in all sorts of places: Garage sales, antique shops, and Value Village. You can even locate an inexpensive version in your local dollar store and 'antique' it with paint effects for a DIY project. Source: Glamour & Grace
3. ELEGANT TENT CARDS Table numbers don't have to be complicated to be beautiful.
This custom tent card exudes elegance and gets the job done in style. Source: Style Me Pretty (feature)
4. TABLE RUNNERS Don't want to clutter your tabletop with extra pieces?
A table runner with stenciled numbers on the edge is a bold & simple way to showcase those numbers! Source: Snippet & Ink
5. LASER CUT SILHOUETTES So pretty and posh; we love how candlelight plays into those intricate lace cut outs. If you have a digital printing cutter, this is a beautifully chic idea. Source: Mod Wedding
6. PAINTED ROCKS How beautiful is this idea for an outdoor, garden, rustic, or country style wedding?! Go on a rock-collecting date with your fiance, then have a calligraphy artist hand-paint numbers on them. Source: Anne Robin Calligraphy
Photo by: Fat Orange Cat Studio
7. POST CARDS Do you and your fiance like to travel? Collect postcards and stencil a table number onto them. They will look pretty from both sides. Source: Pinterest
8. MOSS ACCENTS 'Live' decor accents are all the rage. And moss is a great way to inject a rustic, outdoorsy feeling. There are a couple ways to get this look: painting a DIY moss mixture onto wood numbers to grow the moss organically, or use craft glue to adhere moss to a number then seal. Source: Style Me Pretty
9. WOOD LASER CUT FONTS These wooden font picks are a gorgeous accent to floral centerpieces. They keep your table free of extra pieces, are easy for guests to see, and add just a touch of romantic whimsy to your tabletop decor. Source: Better Off Wed (Etsy Store)
10. HANGING SIGNAGE Not only are we a fan of these branch installations, but the hanging table numbers above each table is a brilliant way to incorporate your decor with guest direction signage. Source: Belle The Magazine
11. GLASS WATER BOTTLES Table numbers with dual-purpose is a win... every time.
These painted glass water bottles add glimmerand function to your table top decor! Source: BRIDES.com
12. FREE STANDING NUMBERS
Wooded numbers can be found in almost every craft department these days.
Find one you like. adhere to a wooden base, and paint away.!
Source: Wedding Chicks
We were so delighted when we saw these clocks in a featured wedding on Southern Weddings! Wind the clock hands to correspond with your table numbers for an eclectic and truly unique idea.
Source: Southern Weddings
13. OPEN BOOK
Whether you stencil or paint a table number right on the pages, or cut out the details for a peek-a-boo shadow effect as shown below, this is a fun way to inject some personal style.
14. MYLAR BALLOONS
Balloons are always festive and mark a good celebration.
These mylar balloons are super fun and add a pop of sophicsticated whimsy.
Source: Jesi Haack Design
15. BENT METAL NUMBERS
A modern, clean take on free-standing table numbers.
These bent aluminum numbers are practical and pretty!
- BACK TO TOP -