Last summer we joined forces with our friends over at Marry Okanagan to giveaway a $10,000 wedding to one lucky couple. Ben & Becky won our contest and just next month, we will be helping them host a gorgeous Okanagan wedding with the help of some amazing vendors. To get the celebrations underway we've interviewed some of our vendors to learn more about them. Here's today's spotlight...
What can we say about Toby, other then she is one of the most amazing souls we've encountered! She is spunky, fun-loving, cheerful, and incredibly talented. She loves taking care of her clients to ensure they have a positive experience and has an incredible talent for adapting to any style while ensuring natural beauty shines through.
Here's a little more about Toby Wesenberg Makeup Artist
1. What is Toby Wesenberg all about?
I provide professional mobile makeup services to clients who want to look and feel their best for any special event or day. For events ranging from weddings, to grads, to work parties, I’m able to go to clients throughout the Okanagan!
2. When did Make-Up Artistry come to life for the Toby Wesenberg Brand?
This is my third year of business as a professional, certified makeup artist, though truth be told, I’ve always loved playing with makeup and have a serious addiction to beauty products (don’t we all??)!
3 - What do you love about Make-Up Artistry?
I love pampering my clients during their “me” time, getting them to feel comfortable in the makeup chair (many have never had their makeup professionally done before), and helping them feel beautiful for their special event.
4 - Where can people find Toby Wesenberg online?
5 - What tips would you give couples about their wedding?
1. Always schedule a bridal makeup trial before your big day, and prior to your trial, send your makeup artist photos of the makeup style that you have in mind. That will help your makeup artist create a look that you will love, and you’ll also get to know your makeup artist beforehand so that when your wedding day comes, you will feel comfortable and confident!
2. Hydrate and take good care of your skin during the months leading up to your wedding day – healthy, hydrated skin and lips makes an enormous difference as to how well your makeup applies, looks and stays on! If you’re unsure of how to address a skin issue, ask your makeup artist for suggestions or a referral to an esthetician.
3. Take the time to really enjoy getting ready on your big day – schedule enough time for hair and makeup so that you don’t feel rushed or stressed about remaining details – hand off duties to your bridal party or willing loved ones so that you can just be in the moment and truly enjoy this very special